Deadline to submit scholarship applications is November 15, 2022.
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION: 2022 APPLICATION SCHOLARSHIP P&SC
The Polish and Slavic Center gives scholarships to gifted Polish American youth to help them reach their dreams about higher education.
Submit your application and accompanying documents to:
by mail: Polish&Slavic Center, 176 Java St., Brooklyn, NY 11222
Rules and Regulations
- Applicant must be a member of P&SC
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate program or a graduate program in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Applicant must have a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Completion of a P&SC Scholarship application. Applications that are incomplete or have errors will not be accepted
- Current resume
- Most recent academic transcript
- Two letters of reference from teachers, coaches, or mentors
- Passport-size photo
- $35 non-refundable application fee
The amount of scholarship will be determined based on merit by the Scholarship Committee